Total Executive InterViews
Entries in Leadership (495)
Recently, Richard Goyder, Chief of Wesfarmers, one of the Olympic gods at G20 to those who care and Mr Puzzled to the rest of us, cried “In January I left Davos feeling really good about the world, having been there for a week and people were talking up the US economy, being pretty satisfied where Europe was and satisfied where the rest of the world was, and I’ve come back to Australia to incredibly pessimistic sentiment and I can’t reconcile the two, to be frank”.
1) You recommend a solution for a client and learn your manager presents a new solution to your client - with a deal with the devil!
Simon has some great knowledge for our future leaders in this TED presentation here:
To learn more about leadership via Australasia's largest network of vetted coaches, facilitators and mentors please contact our founder Grant Crossley here or +61408844009
- Total Executive LinkedIn Group was launched - now over 2,400 executive members
- Board Connector was launched - connecting executives with board positions
- The Australian Board Report was launched
- Total Executive webinars were launched in association with our partners
To contribute or learn more about Total Executive members and our partners: CONTACT US